Oct 3, 2007

Other people's blogs

So many blogs to choose from: I've commented on Shibuya 109's image generator. Lovely retro Disneyland photo.

Sara J kindly offered another blog for me to look at - must do that in the next few days.

Sea of Memes has an artistically dead flower in her Flickr account, and then found there was a group for like minded dead flower enthusiasts - as she says in her blog "Who knew?" As I mentioned there is plenty of potential entrants for this group in my garden.

Lots of great blog names, showing individuals personal interests and the fascinating things that are being put up on their blogs - I'm learning about 2.0 AND a whole lot of other things at the same time. Great!

2 comments:

Bonito Club said...

I'm always curious about how people come up with their nicknames in blogs, Flickr, etc. - Tony

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you might not want to know, Tony ...