Sep 12, 2007

"At the beginning..." said Alice

Hi everyone,



As part of the 23 things team we have just launched the program at Swinburne with a "roadshow" to all the campuses letting people know how to get started, and about some of the activities in the coming weeks...



Great fun with Clare, Tom, Andrea and Cleve as we raced from one campus to the other. And for Andrea it was a great opportunity to visit the other Swinburne libraries that she hadn't seen.

Lucky Cleve will be leaving soon on his overseas holiday (and a world breaking attempt at visiting the most number of countries in 12 weeks) and then Mary will be the 23 things champion at Prahran.

I'll have a look around the settings and the template and see what I can add but I think I'll put this up now, and make my blog prettier later.

2 comments:

Sara Jervis said...

Fiona,

I have started reading a blog Dana refers to in her blog - Annoyed Librarian.I am enjoying some of the articles and while they are not the essence of intellectual endeavour, they are very funny and in humour, often there are great truths. It may provide an "out of left field" insight into how to please our users (and each other).

Fiona said...

Thanks Sara, I'll follow up that blog suggestion! Fiona