Mar 2, 2009

Kartoo...

I first met Kartoo when he was a young wizard.



He was just starting out in visualization and did a pretty good job given that he was only a young apprentice. The flash work is now, well, more flash - those little bubblies and the colour contours and nice but overall I think he's not as good as he was.



I did my favourite search eg Shakespeare and the inital visual mapping looks ok but then trying to work out to get to the content I wanted was not easy. I wanted to find text of Shakespeare's sonnets and when I followed that path I found a website claiming that some one else (Edward de Vere) was the real author of Shakespeare's sonnets. Well, Kartoo might be wacky but he might also get a whack if he mucks around too much! In the end I did find the site I wanted so Kartoo - all is forgiven.

No comments: