Feb 14, 2008

23 things round up

A round up of the 23 Things program and process:

I've loved how everyone has got into doing the tasks - alright the movie tickets were a stroke of inspiration but it worked - and then people found it was quite enjoyable!

I've loved how it has levelled everyone's knowledge about internet applications, social networking, second life, etc. It's improved skills and helped grow individual's confidence in learning and acquiring new skills.

It's been a great opportunity to play with things in a work context.

I love scanning the horizon but time pressure is frustrating. I admire the work and detail that some people have been able to inject into their blog posts. Whereas my meagre efforts look pretty lean...

I've loved finding out about people's interests, and am so impressed by my colleagues creativity.

Thanks, it's been great!

No comments: